- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dues were due (every semester we fight the urge to use that pun, but somehow it never fails). We’ll try to get a members list up as soon as possible. If you’re name isn’t up it’s probably because you haven’t paid yet, but if you did and it isn’t, contact treasurer Brian.
- For information regarding the commodore’s ball, contact Danny at email@example.com.
- Steve should be holding practices on land soon. We’re hoping to teach newer members the basic principles of sailing, and maybe how to tie a knot or two. We also plan to hold a more advanced practice focusing on tactics and strategy in regattas.
- Make sure you show up to play for your intramural soccer team – last week we had to forfeit and pay a fee. If you can’t go, tell Danny right away so we can avoid the fee.
- From now on we’ll be posting the minutes on the website, rather than sending out email minutes (although since we’re only telling you this on the website anyways, hopefully you’ll know to stop by to find out).
- Send Christie emails if you want to mention something, rather than the whole team. We understand the temptation to send out mass emails, but we’re trying to cut back ourselves so we don’t keep flooding your inboxes.